- Protocol Relating to the Mechanism for Conflict Prevention, Management, Resolution, Peace-keeping and Security, 1999
- ECOWAS Protocol A/SP1/12/01 on Democracy and Good Governance.
- ECOWAS Protocol A/P.3/5/82 relating to the definition of Community Citizen, 1982
- ECOWAS Protocol A/P.1/5/79 relating to Free Movement of Persons, Residence and Establishment, 1979.
- The ECOWAS General Convention on Social Security, 2012
- ECOWAS Common Approach on Migration, 2008
- ECOWAS Convention on Mutual Assistance in Legal Matters, 1992
- ECOWAS Convention on Extradition, 1994
- ECOWAS/ECCAS Convention to Combat Trafficking in Persons, especially Women and Children, 2006
Documents de politique
ECOWAS Child Policy, 2009;
ECOWAS Gender Policy, 2004;
ECOWAS Labour and Employment Policy, 2009;
ECOWAS Disaster risk reduction Policy, 2008;
ECOWAS Humanitarian Policy, 2012;
ECOWAS Security Sector Reforms Policy; Regional Policy on Protection and Assistance to Victims of Trafficking in Persons in West Africa, 2009
Plan d’Action et Autres Documents Stratégiques:
- ECOWAS Plan of Action to Combat Trafficking in Persons especially Women and Children, 2001 extended to 2007, and later reviewed and extended to 2011.
- Strategic Plan of Action for the Combat of Trafficking in Persons in West Africa for 2010-2013
- ECOWAS Regional Action Plan for the Elimination of Child Labour, especially the Worst Forms, 2012.
- ECOWAS Guidelines on Protection, Assistance and Support to Witnesses
- Multilateral Cooperation Agreement on the fight against child trafficking in West Africa, 2005 signed in Abidjan by 14 States.
- Joint ECCAS/ECOWAS Plan of Action against Trafficking in Persons, especially women and children in West and Central Africa, 2006
- Multilateral Cooperation Agreement to Combat Trafficking in Persons, especially Women and Children, in West and Central Africa, 2006. [signed by all 26 ECOWAS and ECCAS countries]
- ECOWAS Support Procedures and Standards for the Protection and Reintegration of Vulnerable Children on the Move and Young Migrants, 2015
- Declaration of the Decade of a Culture of the Rights of the Child in West Africa (2001 – 2010)
Instruments bi et Multilatéraux
- Agreement against Child Cross-Border Trafficking between Côte d’Ivoire and Mali (2000)
- Agreement on Trafficking between Mali and Senegal (2004)
- Multilateral Cooperation Agreement to Combat Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children in West and Central Africa (2006)
- Agreement on the Fight against Child Trafficking between Benin and Democratic Republic of Congo (2011)
- Agreement against Child Cross-Border Trafficking between Burkina Faso and Mali (2011)
- Agreement against Child Cross-Border Trafficking between Burkina Faso and Côte d’Ivoire (2013)
- Agreement between Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana to Combat the Trafficking of Children and the Worst Forms of Child Labour (2016)
- Bilateral Agreement for Protection of Children on the Move between Mali and Guinea (ongoing)